Welcome to our Friday wrap up, here is a collection of things that happened this week that I thought were worth mentioning or just seemed pretty cool.
- Hawaiian finally set dates for their 787 inaugural flights which will happen in April of 2024 with Honolulu to Los Angles service.
- BNSF Railway is suing Northern Pacific Airlines for a trademark dispute, the airline has quickly pivoted and will now be known as New Pacific Airlines.
- Leaked via the r/Delta subreddit, huge changes coming to the Delta SkyMiles program next week.
- The world's dumbest hotel manager was caught stealing from a Las Vegas hotel, of all the places don't try to steal from Las Vegas, there's always someone watching.
- United Airlines was forced into a nationwide ground stop this week due to a communication issue. No flights took off or landed during the communication failure which lasted a few hours.
- For some awful reason Delta has decided to hire Tom Brady to do... something...
- Hilton Honors "Multiply Your Points" is now live offering 2x and 3x on almost every property. This is actually great as I have a few Hilton stays coming up. Thank you Hilton!
- Plastiq has filed for bankruptcy and will be changing owners during the proceedings. Business is said to be as usual for users of the service.
These are just a few of the stories that interested me this week. If you think there was some big news that I missed let me know, drop a comment down below and let me know!